MOHNTON, PA | Temporary
Assists in the area of financial reporting and processing transactions for Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and Payroll.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Process single and batch Credit Card transactions. *
2. Process single and batch ACH transactions. *
3. Deposit checks from clients. *
4. Maintain Accounts Receivables using the Mail Shark system *
5. Contact customers with returned payments and recapture funds. *
6. Pay approved company bills in a timely manner. *
7. Update Accounting Software for Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable transactions. *
8. Maintain a task list of time sensitive transactions and process when due. *
9. Prepare invoices and ledgers for Corporate Accounts and oversee the associated Receivables. *
10. Prepare various internal audits and reconciliations. *
11. Process payroll with accuracy. *
12. Prepare reports, documents and spreadsheets for immediate supervisor on request. *
13. Performs other duties as requested.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Office 365, Quick Books Enterprise Solutions, Paychex Online, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Mozilla Firefox.
Knowledge, Skills, and Other Abilities:
o Time management
o Oral and written communication skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
Bachelor's degree (B. A. / B. S.) from four-year college or university and two+ years related experience; and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Degree or experience should have a Concentration in Accounting