CABINETRY PRODUCTION WORKERS
LEESPORT, PA | Temporary
-Employees should be able to stand all day, work in the heat. They will be selected to do one of a variety of jobs in either of the two plants. Some of the jobs can be:
- Unloading wood off a line and stacking it onto a cart.
- Loading wood onto a conveyor, lightly sanding it so it accepts stain.
- Sorting wood into piles by size (after they are cut down)
- Inspecting wood for imperfections that can damage machines.
- Running wood through a planer
- Setting up doors for assembly
- Putting cabinets together
- Assembling boxes
- Loading cabinets into boxes, inserting corner cushions, sealing boxes.
- RF Scanning items (in warehouse)
-Attitude is important!
Must have a great attitude and take pride in your work!