BIRDSBORO, PA | Temp/Hire
The Warehouse Manager's function is to manage shipping/receiving of all materials and finished goods while maintaining and accurate inventory. They will also process materials and products through the production environment.
1. Receiving - Warehouse manager will load and unload materials in warehouses and storage facilities. Materials may be moved from trucks, warehouse, garage, and containers.
2. Receive materials and verify materials to ensure the accuracy of the delivery. Manage and keep track of certifications for incoming and outgoing materials/finished goods.
3. Shipping - Pick parts for shipment and package according to shipping procedures. They fill out the appropriate paperwork to ship the product.
4. Mixing of materials according to Machine Setup Process
5. Material setup at machine
6. Material/product storage
7. Material/product inventory
8. Assist with auxiliary equipment (dryers, granulators)
9. Machine Operator as required (machine operator break relief)
10. Must be certified on stand-up and sit-down fork trucks
1. Materials received accurately
2. Material ready for processor
3. Inventory accuracy
4. Shipments ready on-time