BERNVILLE, PA 19506
Performs repetitive manufacturing of products such as erosion control blankets and wattles (the small round long rollls of materials for goign at the bottom of a hill to control mud). In a fast pace industrial organization. Reports to line lead and plant manager.
- Assemble raw materials to produce finished products.
- Attach appropriate labels to ducts and packages.
- Wrap protective material around product.
- Pack finished goods into correct pallet formation.
- Set up, load, operate, tear-down, clean, troubleshoot and make minor adjustments to equipment.
-Track and maintain all required records such as production data.
- Complete daily checks of all equipment in assigned area.
- Notify supervisor of any mechancial, material issues, quality or safety issues.
- Adhere to all safety practices, plant rules, company rules, regulations and policies.
- Maintain proper housekeeping in work area as well as keep all equipment clean and orderly at all time.
- Replenish supplies to work area and unload/load raw material shipments.
- Work at different work stations as production need requires.