WEST READING, PA
Sales assistants are responsible for sales and service to new and existing customers. Negotiate the highest possible selling price commensurate with market conditions and competition. Specific areas of responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
1. Develop new customers through the aggressive pursuit of proven sales skills. Provide accurate product and pricing information to customers. Understanding computer order entry function is essential.
2. Sales effort includes inside customer contacts and service. Position also may also require outside contact when necessary.
3. Present and sell new products using techniques set forth by the Director of Sales & Marketing.
4. Effectively investigate customer problems or complaints in a timely and courteous manner. Respond appropriately to issues in oral and written form.
5. Maintain an accurate and current customer file indicating customer by name, contact information, all related products used, competition information, and pricing.
6. Contribute to corporate sales goals by meeting or exceeding individual sales quota.
7. Coordinate customer orders with the shipping and production departments so that maximum and cost-effective service is provided to the customers.
8. Assist in collection process with customers and be responsible for a clear understanding of Adelphia's financial requirements and terms.
9. Identify & qualify sales leads. Open new accounts to the standard/goals outlined by the Director of Sales & Marketing.
10. Contribute and maintain house and key accounts sales as outlined by the Director of Sales & Marketing.
11. Meet weekly with the Director of Sales & Marketing to outline account goals and review sales trends.
12. Demonstrate the ability to perform effectively in a fast paced, dynamic, and demanding environment.
13. Develop the position to aid in growth of sales and earnings for the sales team.
At least two years of successful inside and/or outside sales experience in a dynamic business environment that provided varying challenges and workloads. Relevant degree and product knowledge preferred, but not mandatory. Must be hard working, persistent, motivated, and have a desire to excel and advance. Must possess basic math skills, a pleasant and outgoing personality, and a neat and professional appearance.
If you are interested in learning more please apply today at CHAMPION PERSONNEL - On-line at www.Championpersonnel.Net - or at our office located at 3607 Pottsville Pike, Reading PA 19605 --- walk-in applications taken 8: 00am-4: 30pm Monday thru Friday --- or send resume to resumes@championpersonnel.Net --- 610-927-5221.