WEST READING, PA
* Counsel walk-in and telephone customers for travel by providing accurate information.
* Sell and collect payment for memberships, financial products, attraction tickets, travel money products and store items.
* Cross-sell all Travel/Member Services products and member benefits.
* Book hotel, car, group departures, airlines, cruise, tour and rail reservations for global destinations utilizing the most current automation.
* Resolve customer complaints.
* Attend vendor training sessions and educational familiarization tours as required.
* Escort group departures as requested.
* Perform any other duties as may be requested by management to effect safe, efficient fulfillment of job responsibilities.
* High school diploma or GED and previous related experience and/or training.
* Personal characteristics of being alert to details and conscientious to perform quality services.
* Organizational skills required.
* Available to work additional hours and weekends.