Human Resources Manager needed for Reading area manufacturer
Looking for an experienced HR manager to take the helm of a 24/7 manufacturing operation. A dynamic individual that will lead by example and help promote the company culture.
- Position is more hands-on, a working manager with supervision over support staff
- On-boarding new employees, orientations and training (such as safety training)
- Supports other Managers with properly worded documentation: Disciplinary actions/reviews, performance discussions
- Prepares for and oversees HR audits onsite, and through the preparation of corrective actions (if any)
- Coordinate health insurance open enrollments, 401k enrollments and FMLA matters through the year
- Familiarity with Social Media for job posting: Facebook, Indeed, etc...
- Represents the best interests of the company re: Unemployment/ WC/ Legal (if any)
- Responds to payroll department related issues and meets deadlines for any reporting.
** This is NOT a remote/work-from-home position. Must be able to work on-site.