Experienced Maintenance Mechanics needed for companies in the Reading and Berks County area.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The maintenance mechanic is responsible for the upkeep of equipment, mechanical systems, and building. The ideal candidate will have a strong mechanical aptitude, strong attention to detail and be able to promptly troubleshoot to perform emergency repairs such as but not limited to as follows:
- Maintain and repair vacuum conveying system, scale systems, mixing/extrusion equipment, gas fired ovens, vertical form fill and sealing equipment, carton sealing and labeling machinery, pallet wrapping equipment, conveyor belt systems,
- Maintain lift equipment
- Maintain building-powered equipment and automation of two production lines.
- Utilize a CMMS to open new work orders, check work history, track inventory and preventative maintenance.
- Perform preventative maintenance on all equipment
- Reading, interpreting, and following instructions and operation manuals
- Operating a variety of hand and power tools.
- Maintaining a clean and organized work area.
- Performing general maintenance work on buildings.
- Complying with health and safety regulations.